Last modified: 22 November 2017
Information we collect and usage
Within our Services we do not require you to register any personal information. By opting to use our Services to their full we may collect the following types of information:
Personal Information (you provide)
When you sign up to any the Company Service that requires registration, we ask you for personal information. This is data about you that is personally identifiable (such as your name, email address and phone number).
When you use any of our Services, we collect certain non-personal information from you, including but not limited to your web request, Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
When you send email or other communications, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our Services.
Data release policy
Our policy is to only release the data we collect in the following circumstances:
- As required by law, such as in response to a valid request from law enforcement.
- To designated third parties to resolve or investigate abuse complaints.
- When the information is related to spiders or bots, usually when investigating technical issues.
- For abusive users, we may release information to assist in attempting to block the abusive user or to complain to that user’s Internet Service Provider.
- If necessary to defend legal claims against us by third parties.
- When we deem it necessary to protect the property or rights of the user community, or this website.
- If we sell or buy other businesses or entities. In such transactions, any non-personal information maybe one of the transferred business assets.
No selling of information
We will not sell, rent or exchange any information you provide, such as your email address, to third parties
beyond the requirement for credit/debit card validation in accordance with the UK data protection
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration,disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data.
We restrict access to personal information to employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
These terms are licensed under Creative Commons Share-Alike 2.5. This meansthat you are free to use and edit them for your own purposes, even commercially, provided you release your new versions under the same license.